May 16, 2008

Photoshop Flailing: Fun with Busey

I've been tooling around with Photoshop for a few days now and trying to get acclimated to the tool. I had Gary Busey on the brain and decided to see exactly where that idea could take me. I originally had grand plans to have a huge collection, but it turned out since I wasn't familiar with the tool, each one took me much longer than it probably should have.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that these may suck. They may be an affront to your visual cortex. But that pain you're feeling in your brain? That's progress, my friend, and it can only get better. Also, these made me chuckle.

First up, Darth Busey:


All Hail Darth Busey!
All hail Darth Busey!


Gary Busey in his titular role in the move Alien Vs. Predator:

Alien Busey
I swear to God, I'm going to have a nightmare about this.


And finally, in a role I'm genuinely surprised he wasn't considered for, King Busey Leonidas defending Sparta:


THIS IS BUSEY!
"Madness? THIS IS BUSEY!"

No comments: