May 22, 2008

Photoshop Flailing: Because my friends asked

Felt like it was high time to get back to photoshopping. Only this time, I turned it around and asked my friends what they'd want me to photoshop.

I was actually able to learn a little bit about the clone stamp tool and the blur effect. Not that I used them to any great result - remember, I'm only a novice at this whole photoshopping thing. But you could probably already tell by some of the pixels and/or if you've seen quite a few shops in your day.

Ok, before you ask, yes that Rosie O'Donnell's face on a manatee and vice versa. My friends are weird.


FUN FACT: This photograph was not doctored in any way


At the request of my friends over at Traveling Munchies, Cheetoes:


I bet the main ingredient is corniness


One of my friends always wanted to know what a monkey knifefight looked like:


No animals were harmed in the making of this photo

No comments: