May 11, 2008

Photoshop Flailing

One of the things I've always wanted to do, besides two chicks at the same time, was to learn how to use Photoshop. It's always been a skill that I've envied in others and it's time I start to do this myself. To this end, I've created a Photobucket account and installed Photoshop on my computer.

Seeing as I have a high threshold for public humiliation, I'm going to be periodically posting my progress. What you see below is not a photoshop - at least, not by me - as it was something I had found somewhere else on the internet (I honestly forget where, but I can't take credit for it). What it does serve as, is a link to the Photobucket account I've set up for this blog.

Printer craves blood
See? Picture!

Photoshop for fun and profit? I'm game.

No comments: