Nov 20, 2008

Photoshop Flailing: Rejected James Bond Gadgets

So I whipped out photoshop once again to participate in this week's Cracked.com photoshop contests. This time, in what I can only assume is in honor of Quantum of Solace's release, we had to photoshop gadgets that didn't quite make the cut for the movies. My entries are below, and can be clicked to get a higher resolution pictures:

Even MI6 has made an attempt to go green, but this is just ridiculous.


Not even Bond can make segways look cool.

Not fit for field use, but useful nonetheless.

"What's this device do Q?"
"It's a travel breathalyzer, James. We think you have a drinking problem."

...and I couldn't resist photoshopping some Team Fortress 2 humor into this.

How Bond got through without being spy checked is beyond me.

No comments: