Nov 28, 2008

Nature's Meat Candy

One of the reasons I love the internet as much as I do is it acts like a portal into the deep recesses of our collective human consciousness. The oftentimes bizarre, scary, disturbing places that you couldn't even think of on your own.

One such place is Bacontoday.com, a website dedicated to all things bacon. It's got everything you'd expect from a focussed-interest website: recipies, articles, and a desire to increase bacon awareness. But what surprises me is that it doesn't just have your run-of-mill stuff either - these guys are the masterminds behind the Turbaconducken and even sell bacon pillows. This site oozes high levels of creativity while giving you high blood pressure.

Personally, I can't look at this website for too long before I begin to think they're secretly trying to kill me. In all fairness, this reaction probably has more to do with the fact that I stuffed my Thanksgiving eat-hole only a few scant hours prior to writing this. Not the smartest thing I've ever done...

No comments: