Jul 24, 2008

Stabbing your way to a better you

Recently I found on 1fort, an awesome blog dedicated to all things TF2, links to an advanced spy tutorial. In these videos the guy "omfgninja" shows off some amazing handiwork with the butterfly knife.

The spy class is definitely one of my favorites, simply for the pure thrill of getting behind enemy lines and trying to do as much damage as possible. I actually get a rush of adrenaline when I'm trying to take out a sentry or backstab a few targets, because I know once I'm found their whole team is out to get me. And I have no backup coming.

But it's also the class I play the worst, and I might as well have a giant Flava-flav clock around my neck that reads "I'M A SPY". I'm always spotted immediately, so subtlety must not be my thing. Even when I'm lucky enough to get the drop on people, I miss the stab half the time.

Here's hoping these videos help, and I'll be stabbing my way to a better me in no time!

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

No comments: