Jul 10, 2008

Etch-a-sketch + artistic ability = AWESOME

A friend of mine turned me on to the "etchasketchist", as he's referred to in his flickr account. Words cannot describe how cool what it is he's done... the skill used in making his etch-a-sketch art is downright ridiculous.

It makes me retroactively embarrassed for my very blocky "Hi Mom!" I made when I got my first etch-a-sketch at age 15 a long time ago.

To get an idea of what I'm talking about:


IRON MAN

I won't steal any more of this guy's thunder. Check out his work at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/etchasketchist/

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's more amazing is this was all done on a travel sized version...

Anonymous said...

i thought you'd like that website...it seemed very bakeresque

Gawain83 said...

i like this one where he did a sketch of what photoshop looks like on your computer..err etch-e-sketch
http://www.flickr.com/photos/etchasketchist/1415295974/

Jon Baker said...

@anonymous

I don't know if that's a travel sized version, the image is scaled down.

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.