Mar 12, 2009

Shotgun content 6

Holy crap, I've been working on that rejected iPhone commercial this evening and before I know it, 2.5 hours have gone by and I don't have a lot to show for it. Drawing iPhone apps on an iPhone are more tedious than I could have imagined. I am, however, very pleased with the quality thusfar, so I'll call it a wash.

As a result, I'm just going to blast you with some crap I saw on someone else's website content and call it a night.

  • Been coming across a lot of 8-bit goodness lately. This latest installment is a medley of a bunch of rap songs as performed using NES sounds. For a full tracklist and more info, check out the site here. If you'd rather just hip-hop right to it, download the track. It's like someone went back in time and created an 8-bit Grand Theft Auto and then made a medley of its sound track.
  • The Daft Punk console is pretty freaking awesome. Not only do you get to play around with the lyrics to Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger... I've been overlaying Daft Punk to a bunch of songs I've been listening to. This further reinforces my belief that all the world needs is a little more Daft Punk.
  • Keeping in the music vein, ThruYou has got to be one of the coolest things I've seen in a while. Someone took a bunch of Youtube clips, spliced them together and created new music from them. The amount of time to make something this good boggles my mind.
  • Vince from Shamwow is now also hawking the Slap Chop. The reason I link it is because in his promotional video he actually says "You'll love my nuts."
  • I don't know if you've been following this whole John Stewart, Jim Cramer feud, but Jim Cramer has agree to come on the Daily Show tomorrow. I want them both to have a soundclip board ready to play during the interview.

No comments: