Mar 2, 2009

Photoshop Flailing: When Superpowers Go Wrong

This evening, I was playing around with Photoshop again - something I hadn't done in a while. The Cracked.com photoshop contest seemed interesting enough, and I used the opportunity to photoshop "When Superpowers Go Wrong". Click on any of the below for the higher-res version.

I think the Juggernaut qualifies for the HOV lane by himself:


The new 2010 Toyota Juggernaut mid-sized sedan

When Multiple Man needs to use the restroom, how does he determine who goes first?

The answer to this riddle is known only to Zen masters. And Multiple Man.

This is footage they show in Superhero education classes.

Remember: Obey all posted speed limits, and please don't drink and run at supersonic speeds.

This picture I actually didn't submit, as it turned out someone else beat me to the punch with the idea. But I like the way it came out nonetheless.

"Okay, can you read from the line you didn't obliterate?"

No comments: