Sep 2, 2008

I thought he told us that he wouldn't stop...

Normally, I don't care one way or another about celebrities in the news. They're job is to entertain us, and nothing more. I don't care when they speak out politically. I don't care what they think of world affairs. I don't care about what charities they're helping out (though I do support charity work in general).

But this just made me laugh:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Music/09/01/people.sean.combs.ap/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

Diddy apparently cannot afford to fly his personal jet due to the high price of gas. Instead, he's upset that he's forced to fly first class in a commercial jet. His having to fly commercial, in his eyes, is "proof gas prices are too high" and that we have to "[t]ell whoever the next president is we need to bring gas prices down".

Yeah, Diddy, we'll get right on that. I think all of about 2 people in this world feel your pain. You have to deal with the indignity of dealing with other, less-wealthy people in first class. Shut up already.

No comments: