Oct 6, 2008

Chris Hansen soundboard

Chris Hansen, the host of Dateline's "To Catch a Predator", just makes me laugh. On the one hand this is man who is doing some good, if overly sensationalized, journalism and helping make the world a safer place by putting some really evil people behind bars. On the other hand, taking his quotes out of context has to be the creepiest (and disturbingly hilarious) thing ever.

That's my awkward segue into finding a Chris Hansen soundboard out on the internet, which takes those very quotes entirely out of context. Not only is this soundboard NSFW, I also highly recommend not listening to any of this anywhere near loved ones, or generally within earshot of anyone else entirely. You've been duly warned.

http://www.realmofdarkness.net/soundboards/chrishansen-soundboard-2.swf

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone necessarily lend a hand to make significantly articles I'd state. That is the very first time I frequented your web page and so far? I surprised with the analysis you made to make this particular publish extraordinary. Fantastic task!
My site: free cruises

pure cotton razai said...

That's my awkward segue into finding a Chris Hansen soundboard out on the internet, which takes those very quotes entirely out of context. Not only is this soundboard NSFW, I also highly recommend not listening to any of this anywhere near loved ones, or generally within earshot of anyone else entirely. You've been duly warned.
website development vancouver ,
web development company vancouver ,